Question's about me!

What are your favorite drink's?
Half lemonade and half iced tea is best in a cold glass.

What do you do on the weekend's?
Lately staying at home, painting to get my creative mind flow of thinking.

What is your favorite type of music?
That's a tough one because I grew up in dance class, so I would have to say Classical Music is my favorite type.

What hobbies did you do growing up while taking dance lesson's?
I was trying out for softball, I knew I wasn't good enough for that, so I tried soccer and I still love to play it to this day.

What would you do to help your community right now?
I would go to the club's, organization's and ask what I can do to help the children about taking kid's taking my dance classes by showing them my skill level in the Hollywood Entertainment.

Why is it such a passion for you to do this change?
It would also mean the world to me taking a trip to Africa by doing a fundraiser. The A.R.M - Africa Renewal Ministries is the name of the tour I went in 2010,it was the best experience ever teaching dance and learning their dance skill's.


Comments

Popular Posts